• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting presets purchased onto the app

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just purchased my first preset and am unsure how to get it onto the app as a preset option as it's not there? 
Thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I primarily use Lightroom Classic, I'm only a novice at using Lightroom. I know very little/nothing about presets. However, after you click on Presets at the bottom of the interface so that the list of presets is showing there is an "…" You can click on  and one of the options offered is to import presets. That's all I know about it, but maybe it will help you.

Annotation 2020-09-04 192952.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the only options when I click on the ... is create preset and manage preset which doesn’t give the option to download or upload a preset. Thank you I’ll keep looking into it.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange! I'm using Lightroom 3.4 on Windows 10. This is what I see when I follow that procedure:

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm also having issues importing my presets. Import comes up as an option but it won't read any of the files that I have presets in. I'm on the latest version of LR and I'm on windows 10, and nothing seems to work. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines