• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Good Lord - how do I get the old Lightroom CC files deleted?

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Signed up for a 1TB Lightroom CC plan and started moving my photos into the catalog.
  • 70 GBs in I learned that a) you cannot print from Lightroom CC, b) there are no smart collections in CC, c) the auto import improperly identifies images as duplicates when they are not and there are not user controls for this feature
  • Finally spoke with a helpful CS person (first two didn't help) and she was able to cancel my CC subscription and start a Classic 20GB subsciption. Happiness achieved.
  • Now the CC database is still in the cloud and is swamping the 20GB I signed up for with Classic
  • I don't want to download these images as I do not trust that all images have been downloaded.

Question - how do I delete the cloud file? I just want to start over.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

You can delete the synced images by going to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Please use your Adobe ID to sign in.

Once you sign in you can click on All Photos on the left side the you will see Select on top once you click on it and select the images you want to delete you will see a Trash icon on top you can click on that Icon to delete the images. 

Once you click on Select and select the images then you will see the trash icon on the top near select.

Capture.JPG

(Note: . If you want to delete multiple images together, you can click on Album on left side then click on the gear icon located bleow every album and you'll see an option to delete that album.)

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines