• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Goodbye dear Customer !

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This afternoon I tried to start-up Adobe Lightroom on my new Mac. Three weeks ago I succeeded, but today I get the message that some part of my Lightroom-program might be in disorder and that I might download Adobe Creative Cloud to solve the problem. After having taken a good look at all the possibilities, I have come to the conclusion that my good oold Lightroom has become worthless. That Adobe has stopped its support of the program I bought years ago and that I have to pay at least € 12,= a month to get the cheapest photo-editor. I am so sorry I cannot afford to pay € 144,= a year for a photo-editor. Fortunately there are two or three very good free photo-editors on the net. I thank Adobe very much for the many years of using Lightroom. Best regards, - Michel Ball - Kerkehout - The Netherlands

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michel. This is not Adobe, it’s a user to user forum where we try to help each other. Sorry to hear of your problems. I know a few Mac users who got caught out by upgrading their OS to Catalina despite Apple sending out many warnings about 64 bit apps with 32 bit components. Are you in this situation? What version of Lightroom have you been using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
*Good evening,*

*I was using Lightroom 6. I've already downloaded Pinta and GIMP.*
*Goodbye Adobe-Users !*
*Best regards,*
*-Michel Ball*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines