Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got the free trial, started editing & Lightroom crashed - lost all photos

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

So I've been using the free version of Lightroom for iPad for a few days. I decided to get the 7 day trial so I can have access to premium features. Once I started editing one of my photos, Lightroom crashed. Once I opened it, all my stuff was gone. Not a single photo or present was on my app. I made sure I was on the right account, tried restarting my iPad but nothing is working! I lost a lot of photos and presents. Please help me get them back! 

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you double checkt that you are signed-in with the same Adobe-Id which you are using for this forum. From what I can see is that this account has presets listed. Hope this helps - Guido/ lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I was signed in into the right account. The only thing that worked was restoring a back up from an earlier time! Thank you though! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines