• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

gpu

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Graphics card is out of date for the last update 9.3. Is there a way to go back in time on the updates so my card works? Or will release 10 take care of this problem? GPU Nvidia Geforce GT 750M (21.21.136909) -2GB

Everything is supper slow and clunky. I need this machine for work and it is unworkable now!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried disabling the GPU? Another possibility would be to see if there is an updated driver for your graphics card that would fix the problem. If you really want to go back to 9.3 you can do that in the creative cloud application manager.

Screenshot 2020-11-10 121307.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to uninstall 9.3 and then install 9.21? Or just go straight to install 9.21?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstall 9.3 first. Don't worry, it won't do anything to your catalog and all the work you have done. Don't be surprised if going back to the earlier version doesn't fix the problem. It might, but I'm just preparing you for the possibility that it won't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines