• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graduated Filter outer lines and pin disappeared and not showing

Advocate ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so great to have the graduated filter to drag and make adjustment to tone in an image, but, now, the lines and the pin have disappeared, do not show at all, I can still see the graduated area when I click and drag and also see the mask and turn that on and off, but that is all. How can I get the graduated filter lines and pin to show again?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

It may be hidden so press the "H" key

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

You probably have "Show Edit Pins" on the toolbar set to "Never". Press "H" to show the tool overlay (the guide lines and the pin), as that toggles that setting between "Never" and "Always".

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be hidden so press the "H" key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably have "Show Edit Pins" on the toolbar set to "Never". Press "H" to show the tool overlay (the guide lines and the pin), as that toggles that setting between "Never" and "Always".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You Guys for 'Correct Answer' I have a list of key commands but was looking for a 'setting' somewhere also... Amazing how something can be 'hidden' even though it is staring you in the face... it's right there and now I know... Thank You Again... appreciate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines