Exit

Grey eye automatic

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

Sorry my english is very bad:(

I have a big problem, when I loud a data to Lightroom the program Switch the eyes in grey Color direktly.

When I changed something, the eyes are colored for few seconds and than they changed to grey again.

There is no automatic Filter But i don't know what the Problem is.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Lightroom version?

If possible-

Make some screen-clips and post them in your reply by clicking the icon above (like shown).

ScreenShot035.jpg

We might understand better.  ("eyes in grey color"?)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have the exact same problem as described above

I use the Lightroom mobile app.

I added 4 images, because I can't upload a movie.

A0D1453B-16B9-4B1D-8030-6893385D9B3E.jpeg

1. As I imported the Raw-file. Before I even edit the picture something already happened, 'cause this is what I see when I hold down my finger soI see the original.

7C37979B-786F-4E6A-A662-2BE01E9F8EB0.jpeg

2. When I let go, the eyecolor changes to a greyish color.

28097F1B-BB49-40BD-AAC8-AE3E111E4B0E.jpeg

3. When I try editing the eyes so they'll look green again it looks like this for a few seconds (not how I eventually want it to look, but I was trying something out).

69B602F9-AC3D-4EB3-8264-97CCC8CF08AB.jpeg

4. After I release my finger it changes again after a few seconds and its greyish again. You do see I edited some stuff, but the colour is gone again.

I tried all the separate changes I made, but it doesn't make any difference. After a few seconds it's back to grey again. I also tried different profiles, like camera standard, but it doesn't help.

How can I fix this? Please help, it's driving me crazy..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines