• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grid view stuck on filter

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, my grid is stuck on some sort of filter mode. I cannot simply view All photos, it only allows me to view what is specified in my filter. For example, I can either see photos that I have rated with stars, or the photos that do not have any stars at all. The moment I give a non-rated photo a rating/star, it disappears and I have to switch my entire view filter to show star rated photos. I cannon simply view all photos (rated or non-rated). I have tried everything to change this as it is extremely disruptive to my workflow. Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solution Found: In any view, click the Sort icon at the lower-left corner of the Lightroom window to bring up the sorting options. From there select which sorting view you prefer. I prefered Captured Date which shows my photos chronologically with all ratings or no ratings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines