Highlighted

Have to restart LR to get photos to sync - Lightroom Classic on macOS 10.13.6

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to anyone who can help with this.  When I put a photo into a synced collection, sync will not start until I restart the LR Classic application. Then it starts right away. I do not have to do anything except restart the application to get sync to restart.  The app remembers that there is a photo in the queue, and the little note comes on top left showing that the app is "syncing one photo."

Mac OS 10.13.6

Adobe Lightroom Classic CC

All my software is up to date and I seem to be authenticated into my Adobe applications.

Any idea what's going on?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have to restart LR to get photos to sync - Lightroom Classic on macOS 10.13.6

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to anyone who can help with this.  When I put a photo into a synced collection, sync will not start until I restart the LR Classic application. Then it starts right away. I do not have to do anything except restart the application to get sync to restart.  The app remembers that there is a photo in the queue, and the little note comes on top left showing that the app is "syncing one photo."

Mac OS 10.13.6

Adobe Lightroom Classic CC

All my software is up to date and I seem to be authenticated into my Adobe applications.

Any idea what's going on?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Lightroom Classic — The desktop-focused app

Hi there,

As 1 image is stuck at syncing in Lightroom Classic, could you please Log into Lightroom Web Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom and check if you're able to see that 1 image? If it's there, then delete it and relaunch Lightroom and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
billp415 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, Sahil.  It is not a single image that is stuck.  It is just that I often have to restart LR CC to get syncing to start.  This has been going on for weeks with multiple images.  Then  again, sometimes it does not stall.  I am beginning to think this is not an Adobe/LR issue but is related to other activity, perhaps related to Time Machine back-up preparation.  I am going to look into that for now.  Thanks again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines