Exit

Having to force quit Lightroom 3.3 every time on macOS 10.15.6

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I wonder if anyone can help.

Every time I use LR - no matter how big or small the job, I have to force quit afterwards and it never saves my edits. I have to export every image as I edit them or risk losing all my work.

Anyone else encountered this problem or have a suggestion?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom you are using along with your computers macOS version? Since when are you facing this issue? Have you tried re-installing the app to check if it helps? If not, please re-install the app to check if that helps.

You can also try resetting the preferences of Lightroom by pressing and holding Shift + Option + Delete keys while launching the app.

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I am using versrion 3.3 and mac OS Catalina v10.15.6

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail.

I shall look at the preferences now

Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info! You can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Lightroom by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit and relaunch Lightroom to check if it helps.

Please let us know how it goes after disabling the graphics card or resetting the preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines