• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble downloading my presets

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought 5-6 different presets off of wildepresets. They all had really good reviews and seem to look good. I downloaded Lightroom mobile onto my iPhone and started downloading them into Lightroom. All of them downloaded but none of them will edit my picture. It's like the preset doesn't work and won't put a filter on my picture. I've tried everything. Anyone's help is wanted. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have just released a version 6.2.1 with a fix. Since this was an import issue you need to re-import the dngs ---Let us know if its working for you now...and sorry for the trouble - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I re-imported all the dng's and they are still doing the same thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you have the 6.2.1 version installed (and please double check that this is the case, ), you need to delete the failed dngs before within Lr?  That is needed otherwise the import will skip as dupe, and then re-import.

Let me know if that works. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines