Highlighted

Having trouble downloading presets into Lightroom CC (Version 8.1)

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need advice on how to download presets into Lightroom CC.  I have the latest version 8.1, BTW.  Below are my error messages. I am putting them in

Macintosh: HD\Users\<username>\Library\Application Support\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings.  I've purchased from Tim Shields, Serge Ramelli and LuxeLens.  My MAC Pro back home takes them in, it is my MAC Book Pro that is resisting. 

unnamed-14.jpgunnamed-13.jpgunnamed-4.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having trouble downloading presets into Lightroom CC (Version 8.1)

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need advice on how to download presets into Lightroom CC.  I have the latest version 8.1, BTW.  Below are my error messages. I am putting them in

Macintosh: HD\Users\<username>\Library\Application Support\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings.  I've purchased from Tim Shields, Serge Ramelli and LuxeLens.  My MAC Pro back home takes them in, it is my MAC Book Pro that is resisting. 

unnamed-14.jpgunnamed-13.jpgunnamed-4.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Lightroom forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi caroline.morse,

Sorry that you're having trouble downloading presets in Lightroom Classic.

I'd recommend that you update Lightroom Classic to the latest version 8.3.1 and see if that helps? See Keep your Lightroom version up to date

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2019 0