• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR editing problem in Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I am currently experiencing problems editing HDR photo in Lightroom. hello, I am currently experiencing problems editing HDR photo in Lightroom. For example, with the adjustment brush, it takes a very long time for the selection to be seen in the photo and often the selection shoots all over the picture. For example, with the adjustment brush, it takes a very long time for the selection to be seen in the photo and often the selection shoots all over the picture. I don't have this problem if I edit a single photo (i.e. not HDR) with it. I don't have this problem if I edit a single photo (i.e. not HDR) with it.

My PC specs. My PC specs. are:

• Windows 10 Home 64bit /
  • Intel Core i7 4790K - 4Ghz - Haswell 22nm Techn. Aries: 16Gb Dual-Channel DDR3 - 800MHz (10-10-10-30) /
  • Mohterboard: MSI Z97 PC Mate(MS-7850) (socket 0) /
  • Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 (MSI) - 2047Mb /
  • Storage 232Gb Samsung SSD 840 Evo 250Gb (SATA (SSD)) /
  • Ram: 16Gb Dual-Channel DDR3 - 800MHz (10-10-10-30) 

anyone have an idea what the problem may be and how to fix it ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Lightroom forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question. Also, I'm editing your post to make it a bit more readable.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello LinSims, that's allright - thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello LinSims, did You allready move my post to the Lightroom forum ? I can't find the post on the forum and till now I didn.t receive any response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did move it, and that's where it's located. I don't frequent this forum, but I believe it is high traffic so your post probably moved off the first page very, very quickly.

No one else has responded so far, but each time someone does your post should move to the top of the list so it'd be more likely to be seen.

There's no guarantee anyone will respond. This is a user-to-user forum, so you're depending on someone both seeing the post and knowing the answer. Sorry I don't have better news for you, and here's hoping someone sees this thread or your new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello LinSims, sorry, but I'm just have post my question on the forum on my own. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines