Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing brush making LR very slow

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've been having to use the healing brush a lot in LR. I like the threshold bit to see where dust spots are, but now I feel my sensor is really dirty.

So I turn to the healing brush but now it iis soooooo slow that each click is taking 2-4 seconds to register.

Really slowing down the work flow...

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm experiencing this as well. It's gotten so bad that it slows the whole application down, causes my computer (which I purchased in June 2020, it's a 2019 Macbook Pro) to heat up and sound like it's about to take off, and eventually renders everything within the application unusable until I shut it down, wait a bit, and then restart it. 

It's SO bad that I've made a point to not use the heal tool until the very end of my editing session, because it's so frustrating I can only handle doing this in batches. 

Adobe support, PLEASE HELP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines