Highlighted

Help! Everything has just disappeared from my lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I use Lightroom on my iPhone and have previously downloaded presets that I use to edit photos. I logged on today and everything is gone including previous photos I have used. The only

difference I can think of is that I downloaded creative cloud for my pc yesterday. Please can someone help me retrieve my presets and previous work? 

Thank you!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! Everything has just disappeared from my lightroom

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I use Lightroom on my iPhone and have previously downloaded presets that I use to edit photos. I logged on today and everything is gone including previous photos I have used. The only

difference I can think of is that I downloaded creative cloud for my pc yesterday. Please can someone help me retrieve my presets and previous work? 

Thank you!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the same thing happened to me!!! i have no clue what’s going on.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have to re login to Lightroom on your iPhone? Do you have a paid creative cloud or a free one? Did you create a new account when you downloaded the creative cloud for your pc? When photos go missing, it is usually because you have logged into a different account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines