• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help for problem with sync

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am asking for help, I have an LR on the iPad air 3 and on an Android smartphone Google Pixel. I have a Lightroom plan of 1tb of memory in the subscription ... my problem is that when I work in the photo on the iPad, when I turn on LR on the phone despite the synchronization option enabled the photo on the phone remains intact, raw without preset etc. please help, or some hints on how to do it

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed into the same account on both devices? Have you checked the contents of your Lightroom cloud at lightroom.adobe.com? If you don't see the edits there, then the sync from the iPad is not working. If you do see the edits there, then the sync to the Android phone isn't working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Thank you for the answer, so yes, I have an LR plan of 100 gb cloud storage, but when I run creativ cloud it shows that I have 2 gb of disk space and all my photos are in the Lr tab ... and if that could be a problem ... as I said every photo editing on ipad is also on the smartphone but only for a second, appears taken, then disappears and is raw.i think cloud storage and Creativec its different things

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes i loggin this same account on iPad and Pixel phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does this mean? "when I run creativ cloud it shows that I have 2 gb of disk space and all my photos are in the Lr tab"

Post a screen capture of what you are looking at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue ... the difference is I use LR on Surface Pro 7 & Galaxy S20+. Everytime I do an edit on Surface Pro, save it and go to S20+ the image is there but I can't see any changes in my gallery. Sync is on and account is the same. Once I select an image on S20+ and switch to Edit mode all the changes I made on Surface Pro are there!! ... if I go back to gallery I still can't see changes I made on Surface Pro. Is there any reason I can see changes only if I go to edit mode on S20+ but can't see them in a gallery?

To update all the changes I made on Surface Pro and see them in S20+ gallery I have to wipe out all LR cache/data on S20+ and re-download images from scratch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't sync either, and I have images missing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm saying this again for everyone commenting here. View your Lightroom cloud at lightroom.adobe.com. If a photo is missing here then it is not synced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My images are being synced ... I simply can't see changes on my S20+ until I go to Edit mode. If I go back to my gallery all the changes are still not there, they are visible only if I go to Edit mode. The only walkaround I've found is to delete cache/data on my phone and re-download everything.

Btw, what's the point of having mobile version of this app if I still have to view my images through my browser? I'll repeat, my images are syncing but not changes I make. Any solution for that please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like your phone is having problems with the cache which holds the previews. Have you tried clearing the cache, found in the settings, Local Storage section. Other than that, I don't have any other ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not that,when i go to lightroom cloud com i have all my photo ,but when i go to phone i have all photo but all is clear without my proces work with this photos...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you have the same issue ... Try to open your processed image on your phone (go to Edit mode) and see if you can see changes that way. It works for me but once I quit 'edit mode' and go back to my gallery I still see RAW image without changes I have made on any other device. Hmmmmm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines