Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help. Lost over 2000 photos due to Sync Issues

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I was editing photos today and my computer died. I went to log back into Lightroom CC where I kept getting an error that they were not able to sync everything at this time. I kept restarting my computer and ended up finding a forum to go into a folder on my Mac, and move the files under "Managed Catalog" to my desktop. Once I did this I lost all of my photos. When I log in now only 120 photos are showing up and 1,900 pictures are missing. I logged into Lightroom.adobe.com and I see a folder called "sync issues" that has 1900 photos in there but it won't let me open any of the files. I tried to speak with someone at adobe and I've been told the photos cannot be recovered. But this is hard to believe considering you can see that there is 1900 files sitting there. Please help. I have spent hours on editing these and I just lost everything. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that 2000 images in Lightroom ecosystem are not accessible as they are listed under the "Sync error" menu in Lightroom web.

Would you mind checking if the original images(from where these images were uploaded to the cloud) are still accessible? 

Also, which version of Lightroom are you using on your devices?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines