• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help me please

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom editing panel is showing on right side of screen but i want it to be bottom of the screen it is very hard to edit this way please help me...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is where the editing panel is designed to be and supposed to be. The filmstrip is designed to be at the bottom of the screen, and you have an option to either hide or show that filmstrip. There are no options to customize the layout of the screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But sir in many other devices the strip is on bottom of the screen even
another phone of same model as mine have it on bottom of the screen, can
you please tell me how can i set it to be bottom of the screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The simple and only answer to your question is, you can't. The interface is NOT customizable. The tools are placed where they are by design and cannot be moved. Sorry. The phone may have the controls at the bottom of the screen, but the desktop version does not. And neither version is customizable as far as the customization of the interface is concerned.

I don't work for Adobe, have never spoken with an Adobe employee. But I assume the reason the editing controls are at the bottom of the screen on the phone is because everyone uses the phone in the vertical position. And I assume Adobe has designed the position of the controls in the desktop version of Lightroom could be best accommodated for the typical desktop screen configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines