• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP!!!! New to Lightroom

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started Lightroom, and I am having trouble exporting photos that have been edited. It also seems to be deleting all the edits I have made to photos when I switch between photos. This may be due to me not being able to locate the develop panel. 

Also, is there a way to move my photos (with edits) to Lightroom Classic?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Version Number of Lightroom have you "just started"?

What device are you using Lightroom on?  (Desktop, Laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android phone)

If you cannot locate the Develop panel- How are you making edits?

Where are you trying to Export photos to?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom 3.4 (the newest version I have been allowed to update).

Macbook Pro

I honestly have no clue. I understand that the edits are made in the develope panel, but mine is not named "Develop Panel." It also does not contain a history drop tab where I can see other versions of my past edits. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-22 at 7.35.15 PM.png

My desktop and photos application 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using the 'Cloud' Version of Lightroom that does not have those features, that you have probably seen in video tutorials.

You would need to be using Lightroom-CLASSIC v9.4 to have Develop History, and the Menu for Develop Module.

Your screen-clip indicates you are 'in' the develop/EDIT mode in Lightroom v3.4.  It is available from the small icon with three 'sliders' top-right of screen. You will not have 'History'.

COMPARE LR & LR-CLASSIC 

If your Adobe Photography Plan does not include Lightroom-Classic you may need to contact Adobe and ask for a change of plan.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I have been using LR Classic, and it works so much better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines