Highlighted

Help! ‘Unable to move some photos’

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been using Lightroom for a while now and never had this issue before. Every time I open Lightroom it’s saying in red letters ‘Unable to move some photos’, prompting me to time later or try again. Neither option helps at all.

then whenever I try to open any File whatsoever, it says that the database disk image is malformed.

Now I’ve opened these same photos on different applications without any issues whatsoever, & I’ve tried several photos from different locations. All of which result in the same error message.

This has been going on for about a week. The new update didn’t change anything. I’ve tried delted and redownloading. I’ve ensured my MacBook is up to date & im Just at a loss. Please help. This is messing me up big time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help! ‘Unable to move some photos’

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve been using Lightroom for a while now and never had this issue before. Every time I open Lightroom it’s saying in red letters ‘Unable to move some photos’, prompting me to time later or try again. Neither option helps at all.

then whenever I try to open any File whatsoever, it says that the database disk image is malformed.

Now I’ve opened these same photos on different applications without any issues whatsoever, & I’ve tried several photos from different locations. All of which result in the same error message.

This has been going on for about a week. The new update didn’t change anything. I’ve tried delted and redownloading. I’ve ensured my MacBook is up to date & im Just at a loss. Please help. This is messing me up big time!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Lightroom are you using? You have asked this question in the cloud-based Lightroom forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines