Highlighted

help understanding LR cloud storage

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't mean to have LR stick my photos in the cloud. I truly have a mess. It tried to take 24,000 photos and upload them. 

They are in no order that I can see and I can't find anything now.

I got a message that I am out of room but all I get is more messages to buy more storage not how to undo whatever I did.

I don't want ANY of my photos in the cloud. I don't know how to get to them. I don't know how to delete them. And I sure as H don't want Adobe to delete them from my hard drives.

Simple instructions please.

How do I get to my cloud photos?

How do I delete them there and not from my own harddrive.

How do I not ever again do this? IOW, how did I accidentally get them there to begin with?

I tried using LR classic but can't get it to import profiles (it says it has but I can't find them) and again my photos are in no order! Photos I took one after another are no where near each other. Absolutely hate it that it won't seem to let me keep them in my folders. 

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

help understanding LR cloud storage

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't mean to have LR stick my photos in the cloud. I truly have a mess. It tried to take 24,000 photos and upload them. 

They are in no order that I can see and I can't find anything now.

I got a message that I am out of room but all I get is more messages to buy more storage not how to undo whatever I did.

I don't want ANY of my photos in the cloud. I don't know how to get to them. I don't know how to delete them. And I sure as H don't want Adobe to delete them from my hard drives.

Simple instructions please.

How do I get to my cloud photos?

How do I delete them there and not from my own harddrive.

How do I not ever again do this? IOW, how did I accidentally get them there to begin with?

I tried using LR classic but can't get it to import profiles (it says it has but I can't find them) and again my photos are in no order! Photos I took one after another are no where near each other. Absolutely hate it that it won't seem to let me keep them in my folders. 

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?