• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help! Where do my deleted photos go?

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i delete photos, where do they go. my drive is almost full. where are copies stored? argh!

(thread renamed by Moderator)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That depends on which version of Lightroom you are referring to. If Lightroom Classic then the images that are deleted go to the recycle bin or the trash. In that case they are still on the hard drive until you empty that receptacle. In Lightroom Classic images are not "in" Lightroom, they are in folders on your hard drive. If you chose to store copies then those copies are in folders wherever you chose to have them stored.

If you are referring to Lightroom (for the cloud) then the master images are stored in the cloud and if you have chosen the option to store copies locally then they are stored wherever you have designated them to be stored in the Lightroom preferences.

Which version of Lightroom are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What exact version number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines