Highlighted

Help with Deleted Items

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming my photos are lost, BUT trying in case there's a "gotcha" to the CC version that I'm not used to. I'm usually a LR 5.1 or 5/7 user... 

My workflow is usually: copy to my server from the SD card, import into LR, 1-star all the junk, cull all the 1stars by deleting them. I tried this in the newly installed CC version of LR on my new laptop - and big fail: I think i just lost the entire first half of the homecoming football game?

Is there a repository where these pictures may be sitting? On the popup to confirm deletion, it says they'll be permanently deleted after 60 days, so does that mean they might be somewhere on my machine still?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help with Deleted Items

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming my photos are lost, BUT trying in case there's a "gotcha" to the CC version that I'm not used to. I'm usually a LR 5.1 or 5/7 user... 

My workflow is usually: copy to my server from the SD card, import into LR, 1-star all the junk, cull all the 1stars by deleting them. I tried this in the newly installed CC version of LR on my new laptop - and big fail: I think i just lost the entire first half of the homecoming football game?

Is there a repository where these pictures may be sitting? On the popup to confirm deletion, it says they'll be permanently deleted after 60 days, so does that mean they might be somewhere on my machine still?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the photos were imported to Lightroom (Cloud based) then Adobe has a 'help' page for just such a question-

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/lightroom-cc/using/restore-deleted-photos.html

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines