• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help!

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer. I did download the Lr version I have on the new one. How can I sign out the old one and transfer my data to the new one?

Thank you,

Keyvan.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on which version you are using: Lightroom Classic or the cloud-based Lightroom? If you are using the cloud-based version, transferring to a new computer simply involves downloading and installing the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, then signing in with same Adobe ID that was used on the old computer (don't forget to sign out of the old computer if you're not going to be using it). Then use that app to download and install Lightroom, and when you first start it the app will recreate the local library automatically.

However, moving the desktop-based Lightroom Classic is more involved, but if you follow this guide you should be OK: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-move-lightroom-to-new-computer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines