• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help!

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my iPhone 8 Plus to an 11 pro. Downloaded the Lightroom app signed into my account & my presets are not there. How do I fix this? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eagerly awaiting a response to this - I'm having the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did I get it right that you have the free version of Lightroom running on your iPhone? ...and you re-installed the app on your new phone. If so, the only way to preserve you local app data -as a free Lr user- is when you restore your new phone from an iOS back-up created from  your previous phone. With that all the data should be preserved.

Even when you are signed-in as a free user a deletion of the app will delete all your local data since nothing is synced to the cloud service.

Hope this helps

Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Restaurer le fichiers téléchargement Google

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines