• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I’ve been experiencing some issues with my Lightroom app. I was unable to upload pictures from my camera role so I deleted the app and then download it again. I’m now able to upload more pictures from my camera role but now all my purchased presets are missing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using the free version of Lightroom on your phone/tablet? If so, when you delete the app all the stored content is also deleted, including images and any presets that you may have created or purchased. The only way to recover them would be if you have a backup of the phone/tablet taken before you deleted the app.

If you are using the subscription version of Lightroom, your presets should have been synced to the Adobe cloud and should automatically be restored after re-installing the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines