Help!

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,
I’ve used Adobe Lightroom since 2019 via free mobile application. I’ve been registered user. Now I have a new phone and I can’t find my edited photos or the preset that I have created and saved since August 2019. However, all photos and preset before that are available in the app. I panicked and bought the one year premium membership assuming that it would fix my problem but still I can’t find them. Could something be done to this matter?

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the free mobile application, then your photos and presets are stored locally on your phone. And so logging in from a new phone does not load those photos or presets. If you do see some photos, then apparently these were uploaded in the past, perhaps during the trial period.

To get your photos and presets from the old phone onto the new phone you need to 'restore' the new phone from a backup of the old phone.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines