Highlighted

HI ๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm GANESH KOUSHIK JUST BEFORE FEW MINUTES MY LIGHTROOM APP (ANDROID APP) IS STRIKING

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm GANESH KOUSHIK JUST BEFORE FEW MINUTES MY LIGHTROOM APP (ANDROID APP) IS STRIKING & NOT WORKING PROPERLY MEANS I DELETED IT & INSTALLED IT & LOGINED WITH MY ACCOUNT BUT ALL MY EDITED PHOTOS & IMPORTED PHOTOS ARE GONE ! I WANT ๐Ÿ˜  ALL OF IT BACK !!!

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, How to, Import and share, Make It, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HI ๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm GANESH KOUSHIK JUST BEFORE FEW MINUTES MY LIGHTROOM APP (ANDROID APP) IS STRIKING

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI ๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm GANESH KOUSHIK JUST BEFORE FEW MINUTES MY LIGHTROOM APP (ANDROID APP) IS STRIKING & NOT WORKING PROPERLY MEANS I DELETED IT & INSTALLED IT & LOGINED WITH MY ACCOUNT BUT ALL MY EDITED PHOTOS & IMPORTED PHOTOS ARE GONE ! I WANT ๐Ÿ˜  ALL OF IT BACK !!!

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, How to, Import and share, Make It, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?