• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi LR6 with camera raw 9 on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 unable to import raw files from Fujifilm x100f

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi recently bought Fujifilm x100f  but unable to import my Fuji raw files  I have  LR6  with camera raw 9 running on Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 best solution to my problem ,many thanks Lawrence .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

You need to update Lightroom 6 as the camera requires at least LR6.9. The last perpetual licence was 6.14

This is a user to user community. For some issues it will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support. Make it clear you are not looking for support for a product no longer sold by Adobe but you need a download link for LR6.14

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to update Lightroom 6 as the camera requires at least LR6.9. The last perpetual licence was 6.14

This is a user to user community. For some issues it will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support. Make it clear you are not looking for support for a product no longer sold by Adobe but you need a download link for LR6.14

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I will try that if unsuccessful will return to forum , thanks again for help L 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi contacted chat line  and exsplained issue, they had access to my computer and i thought i was being upgraded to version 6.14 as you sugested . Frustrated as after restarting computer i can sometimes see the previews in the import window but when ticked to import they dont come through and are unavailible.I checked to see if i have an upgrade but still shows as LR6 raw 9. on going back to the chat line they conclude they only deal with subscription issues ?? 

i am now 3 hrs into this and confused  ... did i get this right can i get an upgrade to 6.14  ... many thanks L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need to grant access to your computer. Simply state you wish to install it yourself and need the download link for LR6.14. If they try to end the chat insist on speaking with their supervisor or line manager. The last time I tried this I think I was transferred to three people before getting the correct tech expert. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jon I am now the prowd owner of the LR6 .14 upgrade and it appears to be working fine Fuji raw comes in ok and after post export ok into jpg. Excellent advice L 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines