• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

History panel on Lightroom 3.4

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just started my trial with Lightroom 3.4 desktop.  Edited my first image and all was going well until I wanted to go back a couple of steps.  I know this is possible by picking your starting point in the history panel, but my problem is I don't see a history panel.  And I can't find anything among the things that I can change to bring it up.  Is there some secret to making the history panel appear?  Or is the trial version of the product not capable of showing it?  Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Lightroom Classic has the history panel, but the cloud version doesn't. That is why you don't see a history panel. Having the trial version makes no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic has the history panel, but the cloud version doesn't. That is why you don't see a history panel. Having the trial version makes no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Jim, you're correct.  Problem resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines