Highlighted

History panel on Lightroom 3.4

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just started my trial with Lightroom 3.4 desktop.  Edited my first image and all was going well until I wanted to go back a couple of steps.  I know this is possible by picking your starting point in the history panel, but my problem is I don't see a history panel.  And I can't find anything among the things that I can change to bring it up.  Is there some secret to making the history panel appear?  Or is the trial version of the product not capable of showing it?  Thanks for any help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom Classic has the history panel, but the cloud version doesn't. That is why you don't see a history panel. Having the trial version makes no difference.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

History panel on Lightroom 3.4

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just started my trial with Lightroom 3.4 desktop.  Edited my first image and all was going well until I wanted to go back a couple of steps.  I know this is possible by picking your starting point in the history panel, but my problem is I don't see a history panel.  And I can't find anything among the things that I can change to bring it up.  Is there some secret to making the history panel appear?  Or is the trial version of the product not capable of showing it?  Thanks for any help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

Lightroom Classic has the history panel, but the cloud version doesn't. That is why you don't see a history panel. Having the trial version makes no difference.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
Lyle5FAA LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jim, you're correct.  Problem resolved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0