Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hoe to switch Lightroom to new account and transfer images

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently subscribed to lightroom mobile, but I did that using my other email which my old account wasn't linked to.

Now I want to use my new account (which I subscribed with) but if i did that all my old photos will be gone. Is there a way to transfere all my old photos and edits to the new account? 

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you're facing trouble migrating your images from older Lightroom account to the new one.

Transferring images from one account to another in Lightroom is not possible. You'd need to use our free Lightroom Downloader to retrieve everything that is in the cloud under one Lightroom account.

You can then upload it all again under the new account. But please note that while the download folder contains xmp files with the adjustments, titles and captions, ratings and keywords, it doesn't contain the album or so-called "folder" structure.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines