• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I detect in which albums is an specific photo?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some photos that Lightroom does not find the original and they are causing a problem when syncing with Lightroom CC. I would like to identify in which album they are so that I can remove them from those albums (that are synced in Lightroom CC) so that the sync issue disappears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Library module look for the Catalog panel in the upper left. In the Catalog panel you will find a collection called All Synced Photos. Delete the missing photos from this collection and it will stop them from syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean identifying with Lightroom (Cloud) then this may help: Learn how to organize your photos in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had seen that "info" of the photo had shown what albums the photo is in the recent past.  I just recently got the latest version of LR CC (ver 2.3) and now I don't see the album identifier.  Am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to it being at the bottom, I find sometimes I need the scroll to see it. Could it be this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s directly below sync status, when you have a photo selected and the info panel open. See image below. You can also search "All Photos" for images not in any album. Type album: into the search bar. Do not press return simply add a colon. Then scroll to the bottom of the album list.

AlbumIn.jpg

notinalbum.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking about Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines