Highlighted

how do I access the Lightroom tutorials+files

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I pay for CC monthly - I want to access basic tutorials - how do I get them to function and download the files they use for tutorials?

Do I have to pay extra for tutorials?  A bar keeps popping up saying "choose a plan"

Thanks for any suggestions.

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do I access the Lightroom tutorials+files

New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I pay for CC monthly - I want to access basic tutorials - how do I get them to function and download the files they use for tutorials?

Do I have to pay extra for tutorials?  A bar keeps popping up saying "choose a plan"

Thanks for any suggestions.

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click on the Help menu in Lightroom (for the cloud) and then click on Tutorials, it opens this link. The tutorials are there, ready to click on and watch.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/get-started-lightroom-cc.html?playlist=/services/playlis... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, I will give it a try!  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2020 0