Highlighted

How do i fix a beautiful but blurry pic

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a beautiful pic of my Baby Sister standing under a full moon in her wedding dress. The only problem with it is its blurry and slightly dark. The darkness i can fix easily. The blur....not so much. I tried sharpening and both noise reductions....to be disappointed. Any suggestions to fix my awesome pic?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do i fix a beautiful but blurry pic

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a beautiful pic of my Baby Sister standing under a full moon in her wedding dress. The only problem with it is its blurry and slightly dark. The darkness i can fix easily. The blur....not so much. I tried sharpening and both noise reductions....to be disappointed. Any suggestions to fix my awesome pic?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop now has the shake reduction filter that "can" help reduce some blurriness, but it isn't a fix all and it may not be the tool you need. You can give it a try. However, blurry photos are not the easiest to repair.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PinkWarrior,

You have posted your query on the Lightroom desktop forums. Are you looking to fix your image using Lightroom? As JimHess suggested, Photoshop is the probably the best tool to do this quickly and effectively.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2019 0