Highlighted

How do I get iOS Live Photos into LR CC?

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After migrating my Photos library to CC I have some in there as videos but can't figure out how to get current Live Photos imported?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

This thread may be of interest, you may want to vote on it also: Lightroom CC: Support fo Live Photos | Photoshop Family Customer Community

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I get iOS Live Photos into LR CC?

Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After migrating my Photos library to CC I have some in there as videos but can't figure out how to get current Live Photos imported?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

This thread may be of interest, you may want to vote on it also: Lightroom CC: Support fo Live Photos | Photoshop Family Customer Community

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JustinPKaplan,

Sorry that you cannot import Live photos from Photos library into Lightroom. Lightroom CC supports live photos, could you please let us know in which file format are they appearing in the application?

This discussion might be helpful: Lightroom: Support for importing Live Photos (iOS 9, iPhone 6s) | Photoshop Family Customer Communit...

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HEIC

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please take a look at this article HEIC and HEVC media files support in Lightroom and Camera Raw and let us know if that helps?

~Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this doesn’t explain why I have some Live Photos in CC after the migration but none will appear when automatically added to CC from my camera roll in ios.

Also doesn’t explain why they show up only as video and not pic?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One other thing I noticed is the migration from Photos they are showing up but they are also just showing up as videos and not even the pic? How do I fix this? I want the pic and the Live Photo?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2019 0