Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get my registered product?

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people,

I am pretty frustrated right now so apologies in advance if this is a bit snarky but I honestly feel that this is just silly.

so I registered my Lightroom license after I found my old CD and thought "well, this might come in handy". Lo and behold it did because somehow, the new lightroom doesn't allow you to set DPI as expot setting and at full JPG size it is limited at 240? I mean, I pay 150 euros/a year for professional photo editing software and I cannot even select 300 dpi as export setting? So anyhow, then I decided that I would need to revert to my old version of lightroom to perform a basic function. It is registered as such:

Lightroom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (redacted)
Version:
Platform: Multiple
Registration Date: Dec 9, 2019

However, I do not see a way to install this?

I found https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=113&platform=Windows but there it doesnt take the key that I have it registered under (in the redacted space). My question is, how do I install and make use of my original Lightroom license? I do not see a version so not sure where to find the installer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user community. For some issues it will be necessary to contact Adobe directly. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support. Make it clear you are not looking for support for an older product but need a download link to re-install.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jon, thank you for your reply. However, they referred me to here. I will try it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines