Highlighted

How do I insert my watermark into LR CC 2.2?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, what it say's in the header, I can't find the option to add my own watermark within this desktop version. Please help!!

Thanks

Moderator: Moved from Lightroom Classic — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I insert my watermark into LR CC 2.2?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, what it say's in the header, I can't find the option to add my own watermark within this desktop version. Please help!!

Thanks

Moderator: Moved from Lightroom Classic — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the desktop version of Lightroom CC 2.2 you can't insert a watermark. This can be done only in the mobile version.

How To Add Watermarks With NEW Lightroom CC (2019 Tutorial) - YouTube

Here's the appropriate entry in the whislist forum. You can vote for it. If there are many votes it's possible that Adobe added this feature in one of the next new releases.

Lightroom CC: Ability to add watermarks to images | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2019 2