Highlighted

How do I restore the normal function of the keyword hierarchy in the keyword list?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add keywords to a photo from a keyword hierarchy, I have to go to the list put a check to each keyword in a hierarchy. I want to restore the normal function so when I enter the lowest keyword in a branch on the list, it automatically adds those above it in  the hierarchy.  How do I do that?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I restore the normal function of the keyword hierarchy in the keyword list?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I add keywords to a photo from a keyword hierarchy, I have to go to the list put a check to each keyword in a hierarchy. I want to restore the normal function so when I enter the lowest keyword in a branch on the list, it automatically adds those above it in  the hierarchy.  How do I do that?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2020 0
Jao vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It always does that, but doesn't show all the keywords in the hierarchy by default. In the little Keyword Tags popup above the keywords, you need to select "Keywords and Containing Keywords" or "Will export" instead of "Enter Keywords":

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 2.49.18 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0