• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I search up for presets in light room?

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to do a cool preset that I saw a guy make and it's called "City light filter" but I have no idea how to access that. Please help me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cloud-based version of Lightroom, which this forum is, does not utilize presets. You might want to post your question in the Lightroom Classic forum and include more information on the preset you mention.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then what are these?

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link has some video demos showing how to install DNG presets on desktop or mobile. DNG files simply contain a set of editing steps. So you need to import the DNG open editing and then click the plus icon in the presets panel to save to the presets list.

https://www.freepresets.com/product/free-mobile-dng-preset-city-lights/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you saw him create it you can create it in a similar way in lightroom cc and save it as your own user preset to apply to any image.   

Also; if you downloaded an existing preset as a .template file you can import it into Lightroom CC desktop client under File>Import Profiles and Presets

Curt_Wrigley_0-1591730501513.png

And like magic the preset will sync to your other mobile clients as well...

Curt_Wrigley_0-1591730738265.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines