• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I start over in Lightroom CC 2020?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Lightroom and started by adding pictures as asked. Terrible desision, since I thought that if I selected named folders on disk I would get a matching albums in Lightroom.

I stopped syncronization  and want to start over again because today the pictures was all messed up in a giant group. How do I delete all pictures from Lightroom CC 2020 without loosing anything on disk so that I can upload album by album? No edits so far.

Is there by the way a fuctionality that can help me with that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Lightroom "CC" anymore. You are you using Lightroom Classic or Lightroom. Please advise us as to the exact version of Lightroom you are using, and then someone can advise you appropriately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question is for the cloud version of Lightroom. You do not have syncronization in classic, but I am probably going to use Classic as well, but have not added any pictured there yet, and there I can progably just start over by deleting the Lightroom Catalog.lrcat file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, you DO have synchronization in Lightroom Classic. That's why I asked the question. However, since I have never attempted to clear everything from just Lightroom, I will defer the answer to your question to someone else. Sorry, I'm much more familiar with Classic then I am Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines