Highlighted

How do I sync LR mobile presets to LR for my Mac?

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Lightroom Mobile before I ever downloaded Lightroom for desktop. I have tons of saved presets on the mobile app. How can I transfer/sync those to my desktop app? Everything I see shows me how to transfer from desktop to mobile but not vice versa... 

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I sync LR mobile presets to LR for my Mac?

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Lightroom Mobile before I ever downloaded Lightroom for desktop. I have tons of saved presets on the mobile app. How can I transfer/sync those to my desktop app? Everything I see shows me how to transfer from desktop to mobile but not vice versa... 

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same process. If you create a preset on one of the cloud apps it will sync to the cloud and thus down into the other apps. So if you start the Lightroom desktop using the same login credentials as you are using in Lr Mobile, you should find all those presets will appear in the Desktop's Presets list.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure where presets are stored when you use the free mobile app without any Adobe plan, but I assume they are stored locally in that case. They might not sync if you then start a subscription plan.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 0