• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How make a jpeg of trade book in LR Book module

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have completed making a trade book in the Book Module and wanted to generate a jpeg but when I changed to jpeg from Trade book in the top right corner I go the attached notice.  If I follow through then my entire layout will change.  That makes no sense.  I also am not able to make a pdf of the book.  What gives?

 

Screenshot (40).png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do not change the format! yet.

While editing a Blurb Book you can Export a PDF from the button in the lower-left of screen.

ScreenShot034.jpg

If you want JPGs - Instead [Right-Click] on the Book COLLECTION and creat a 'Duplicate' Collection.

Now change the format of the COPY to JPG, where you will see the file options and a button [Export Book to JPEG].

If you continue work in the Blurb version you can create more duplicates with the updated edits to change the format and export to JPEG.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines