• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to access CC photos in Classic?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen some Youtube videos showing users accessing CC photos in classic, but I don't see my CC photos in the Classic interface. Sync is turned on and both apps are logged into the same account. Help! Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

In this catalogue, is Sync active or is it paused? You can see this at on the left hand side of the top panel.

Using a web browser, when you log into your account at https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries, what do you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you turn on the sync with Lightroom all photos that are in the cloud will start downloading to your computer. Look in the All Synced Photos collection in the Catalog panel to find them. 

By default the photos download to your pictures folder on the startup drive. Make sure you have enough space on your drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, and thank you. In "All Synced Photographs" I have nothing, and it's really confusing to me. I'm logged in with the same email address. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this catalogue, is Sync active or is it paused? You can see this at on the left hand side of the top panel.

Using a web browser, when you log into your account at https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries, what do you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are correct, I discovered this last night. Just turning sync on in preferences is not sufficient--you have to go to the upper left corner and turn it on there. As soon as I did that, photos started synchronizing to Lightroom Classic from the cloud.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines