• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add photos to Lightroom with no internet.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are times I will have no internet. How do I add photos to Lightroom without an internet connection?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to import as normal, even without an internet connection. It would just mean that the imported files can't be uploaded to the cloud until the connection is restored, which in turn means you don't have a backup of them, so if importing from a camera card it's best not to reformat the card until the upload has eventually completed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, but with the internet off the 'Add Photos' was greyed out & I could do nothing to load the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which app are you using? The Lightroom desktop app, or the Lightroom mobile app (if Mobile, which device type and operating system). I verified Lightroom mobile would import normally when the device was offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines