• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add preset brushes to my Lightroom CC account? I have them downloaded, but can't use

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I'm a Lightroom newbie, but at the recommendation of other photog friends, I'm GOING to work on mastering it! lol  I've purchased some presets and preset brushes to use in my editing, however, I CANNOT for the life of me figure out how to use the brushes?  I have them imported into my "user presets" folder, but that's as far as I got.  All of the YouTube tutorials I watched didn't have the same "look" in their Lightroom that I did so I can't find where their instructions are telling me to go! HELP!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom v2.41 (Cloud based) does not have or allow brush presets TBMK.

Those Brush presets , most likely, would be made for Lightroom-Classic. (different App)

If you Google search for Lightroom- 99.9% of the links will be for Lightroom-Classic (and previous versions 1-7) but still referring to this App as "Lightroom".

Confirm your version of 'Lightroom' from the MENU: Help>System Info...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines