• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add third party presets in lightroom mobile v4.0

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am currently paying for the service of lightroom mobile version 4.0, I want to add some third party presets that I bought, how is intended that I do that?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi srednyc,

Sorry that you cannot add presets in Lightroom CC. Please refer the below steps to install presets in Lightroom mobile:

• Install Lightroom CC on your desktop. 

• Launch Lightroom CC desktop. When you launch Lightroom CC desktop (v1.4 June 2018 release or later) for the first time after installing or updating, the existing Lightroom Classic profiles and presets on your computer are automatically migrated to Lightroom CC.

• (Optional) If you make any changes or add new presets to Lightroom Classic (after auto-migration to Lightroom CC desktop), do one of the following:a. Migrate the new/updated presets to Lightroom CC manuallyFor Help instructions, see Migrate Presets.b. Use the import dialog in Lightroom CC desktop
    1. From the menu bar, choose File > Import Profiles & Presets.
    2. In the Import dialog that appears, browse to the required path and select the presets that you want to import. Check the file location for Lightroom Classic CC presets on Win and macOS.
    3. Click Import

• Make sure that the Lightroom CC app on your mobile device is updated to the latest version.

The presets and profiles that you've installed in Lightroom CC desktop will automatically sync with Lightroom CC on mobile.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, If I am paying for Lightroom mobile, do I have the rights to install and use lightroom CC? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're using Lightroom mobile(bought via PlayStore/ AppStore) then you'll be able to use it on the mobile device only.

If you have a subscription for both desktop and mobile then you may install Lightroom CC on both desktop and mobile.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In which format were the Presets supplied to you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines