• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to adjust the settings of HDR merge when doing multiple HDR merge operations?

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I performing many HDR merges at once. To do this, I stack all the different exposures for each given image. I then select all of these stacks and click on HDR merge (Ctrl + H). Lightroom then shows them as operations in the top left and even shows the number of operations in line to perform. I then wait for a bit and then after a while, all the stacks are then turned into HDR images.

This is great functionality and saves me a lot of time but the problem is that I am not able to control the settings of each individual merge, as I am able to do if I do a single HDR merge. Specifically, I would like to select "high deghost" for all my HDR merges but I am not able to do this if I do them all at once.

Is there some way to make your default HDR merge setting "high deghost"? Is there some other solution?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?