Highlighted

How to apply white balance across multiple photos?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several photos I've taken in the same room and lighting with the same lens and camera.  The first picture I took was of a grey card.  I would like to set the white balance, and only the white balance (maybe lens correction too, but I'm not worried about that right now), from that first photo to all relevant photos that follow.

I don't see how to do this.

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

If you highlight the image that has the white balance set the way you want and then click on the Photo menu there is an option to choose the settings that you want to copy. Then you will have to paste the settings to each individual image. I don't think you can paste the settings to a group of images, but you can try.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to apply white balance across multiple photos?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several photos I've taken in the same room and lighting with the same lens and camera.  The first picture I took was of a grey card.  I would like to set the white balance, and only the white balance (maybe lens correction too, but I'm not worried about that right now), from that first photo to all relevant photos that follow.

I don't see how to do this.

Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

If you highlight the image that has the white balance set the way you want and then click on the Photo menu there is an option to choose the settings that you want to copy. Then you will have to paste the settings to each individual image. I don't think you can paste the settings to a group of images, but you can try.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome.  Thank you very much.  Kind of embarrassed now, since it was right in front my face this entire time.

Anyway, thanks again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0