• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Batch apply preset in Lightroom 4.2. Windows

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, there are no modules to select, there is no sync or auto sync button available or any of the other things that turtorials say to do. I have tried to get modules to show up and there seems to be no way to make that happen. I believe they have been removed from the 4.2 version. From what I can see there is no batch edit option in Lightroom 4.2 on windows. 

Does anyone have a method that works on the new build? I just want to apply a preset to multiple photos at the same time. 

Thank you for any help anyone can provide. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you sure you're using the correct version? All the things you refer to (sync and autosync, modules) have never been in Lightroom, but they are still in Lightroom Classic (and it will be Lightroom Classic tutorials that you will have seen). Both programs are still current, but operate differently in respect to your images.....Classic stores the images on your local drives, whereas Lightroom stores them in the Adobe cloud. Batch-applying changes, including presets IS possible in Lightroom 4.2, but it's a lot easier and more flexible in Lightroom Classic.

Classic is only available if you subscribe to the Photography Plan, Lightroom is available in both the Photography Plan and the Lightroom-only plan. Which plan have you subscribed to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines