• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change country France to Canada

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I will soon move to Canada, where I want to resume the Lightroom formula. However, I am not offered to change the country as in the tutorial presented by Adobe. Unable to contact them too ... thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What tutorial and what do you want to change? Lightroom itself does not have a country setting, so are you perhaps referring to your subscription?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answer.

The problem is for payment method for Lightroom Classic formule. When I will be on Canada, I will no longer have a bank account in France, and therefore in Euro. So, when I check for take a Lightroom formule in Canadian site web, the price is on USD (not CAD?).

As soon as I log in with my usual Adobe ID, the price goes directly to EURO. Therefore, I want to be able to pay in CAD rather than Euro.

I found this tutorial for change but it is no longer relevant.https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will have to contact Adobe for this, but the offices are closed for the holiday season.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines